According to Google, the definition of an Oasis is: a fertile spot in a desert where water is found. I call this smoothie the Green Oasis because it’s a miracle and a savior. If you were dying of thirst or hunger and needed something to quickly make, this smoothie is what you require. It’s that patch of water in the desert that you dive into a don’t stop drinking till it’s finished.
When you read the ingredients for this smoothie, you’ll probably recognize many common ingredients. That is because they all go so well together so I continue to use them. This smoothie is very similar to the rest of my green smoothies, but not exact, so that’s why it has its own post – because it’s the best one yet. I have been drinking this combination almost everyday for over a month now and I just can’t get enough. This is the infamous green smoothie that has featured Organic Burst powders, and that my family has constantly been asking me to make for them.
- 3-4 frozen bananas
- 2 big handfuls of spinach
- 1 tsp. of natural peanut butter
- 2 cups of water (or more)
- 1 tsp. of Wheatgrass Powder
- 1 tsp. of Baobab powder
- 1 tsp. of Spirulina
- 1 tsp. of Noni
- Prior to making your smoothie, cut up and freeze 3-4 bananas.
- Once your bananas are nice and frozen, stick them in a blender. (A strong enough blender to blend frozen bananas)
- Add in 1 tsp. of Wheatgrass powder, 1 tsp. of Baobab or Spirulina, 1 tsp. of Noni and 1 tsp. of natural peanut butter
- Add in 3 cups of water, or more depending on the texture you want. (I prefer my smoothies thicker)
- Finally, add in 2 handfuls of spinach or a bit more if you'd like.
- Blend it up well. You may have to add more water or spinach depending on how you like you're smoothie. I usually remove the lid, stir it up, and add a bit more water if I find it necessary.
- I only like green smoothies with frozen bananas. I know that's weird, but when you use frozen bananas, it completely changes the taste and makes it 10x better.
Pour into a glass and serve cold. You can also put it in a jar and keep it in the fridge for later. It’s light, refreshing, and tastes delicious. It makes an awesome breakfast OR lunch, and it tastes so good you’ll have your friends and family asking you to make them some as well.