These pancakes are fluffy, delicious, and they are 100% clean including the chocolatey goodness oozing over the top.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pancakes
Write a review
- coconut oil
- oat flour
- soy/coconut yogurt
- vanilla extract
- peanut butter
- strawberries for the toppings
- Start off by turning your skillet or stove to 350 degrees
- Grease your pan with coconut oil
- In a large mixing bowl, pour 1 and ½ cups of oat flour
- Have 1 cup of water, but pour it in eventually as you add your ingredients. You may not need all of it, or you may need more of it.
- In your mixing bowl, add in 2 tsp. of soy or coconut yogurt
- Add in 1 tsp. of cinnamon
- Add in 2 tsp. of vanilla extract
- Mix it all together till you have a mixture that isn’t too thick, but isn’t too runny
- Pour it on your skillet as you would make regular pancakes
- Flip them when they start to brown
- This should make around 8 pancakes. I topped mine with peanut butter and cacao sauce heated up in the microwave for 20 seconds, and strawberries. Enjoy!
Mindfully Bliss http://mindfullybliss.com/