Okay, I am warning you right now, once you try this oatmeal, you will never want to have any other kind again. It is so soft and delicious that once I was finished my big bowl, i wanted more.
I have never blended oatmeal before, but I saw The Blonde Vegan do it on one of her oatmeal’s, so I thought I’d give it a try.
- 3/4 cup oats
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. chia seeds
- 1 tsp. hemp hearts
- peanut butter
- a blender
- Pour 3/4 cup of oats into 1 cup of water and boil on the stove.
- Add in 1 tsp. of brown sugar, 1 tsp. cinnamon, 1 tsp. hemp hearts, and 1 tsp. chia seeds
- In a blender, add your cooked oats, as well as one ripe banana.
- Blend it together for about 20-30 seconds, then pour it into a bowl.
- The oats will be extra fluffy and delicious.
- Choose to top your oats with cinnamon, peanut butter, banana and blueberries.