This morning I was in the mood for something other than my regular oats. I decided to whip together this delicious combo which reminded me of a sweet apple pie.
This combo couldn’t have gone together more perfectly. It has the wonderful flavour of apple, with that sweet dash of cinnamon. The oats were just so warm and gooey along with the almond butter, that it was melt in your mouth delicious.
- 3/4 cup oats
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. peanut butter
- 1 tsp. almond butter
- 1 McIntosh apple
- Boil 3/4 cups of oats, and bring them to the texture you like.
- Put 1 tsp. of all natural almond butter in the center.
- Cut up a Macintosh into small pieces, and drop them on.
- Cut up 3 strawberries and add them as well.
- Break a part a couple of walnuts, and toss them on there.
- Finally, sprinkle cinnamon on top of everything.
- Dig your spoon in and enjoy the entire bowl of this heavenly creation.